Customers get to take advantage of the expertise provided by our senior engineers while also benefiting from years of experience in the education sector. CyberHound’s senior engineers can provide comprehensive training to assist schools get the most out of your CyberHound solution – enhancing learning outcomes and delivering actionable intelligence.
- Comprehensive training for IT staff (or administrators) on the CyberHound Solution and administration of the service
- How Access Policies are used to build a secure network whilst ensuring educational outcomes are achieved
- Insight into how behavioral analytics from the ClearView system can be used to support an action plan
- Training around the reporting and alerting platform and assistance in setting up template reports
- Configuration of authentication services to identify users accessing the internet
- How to use intrusion prevention settings to identify and block threats
- Port Forward and reverse proxy configuration to allow secure access to internet published services on the network
- Content Acceleration configuration and optimisation
- VPN setup and configuration
- How to use logs and monitoring for troubleshooting
CyberHound training services can be provided both onsite and remotely via the web using our remote screen sharing service. Delivered by our senior system engineers, the training session is tailored to meet the existing service understanding of the customer.
Training focuses on key areas including security access policies, authentication and log management, networking configurations and reporting.
Training for Student Welfare Staff and Educators
Training services are available for non-technical staff such as educators and student welfare officers to better assist in the creation and understanding of reports and the analysis of behavioural analytics data. Training is provided by non-technical CyberHound staff and often delivered via an online web session at a time suitable to the school.