A Tailored Solution for Primary Schools
As the digital education movement sweeps through Australian schools, it brings with it new learning opportunities for thousands of students across the country. Primary schools face a unique challenge in embracing this evolution. These challenges typically come from limited technology skills often within the primary school and low budgets to acquire and manage the necessary services, skills and support.
CyberHound understands these challenges that are faced by primary schools and the pressure on them to safely and reliably introduce innovative digital learning and the complexities associated with this task. That’s why we have developed a solution specifically for Australian primary schools that help these schools become digital leaders.
Why Are Primary Schools Unique?
- For primary school children, online wellbeing must focus on protection and teaching responsible online behaviour. CyberHound’s customised online policies and education-focused features support this.
- Introducing adaptive learning techniques like coding increases the reliance schools are placing on device use and the internet for learning in primary schools. Managing multiple devices on the school Wi-Fi can become challenging without the right solution and service partner.
- Limited IT resources can mean primary schools need a service partner with proven experience that they can really rely on.
- The availability of online learning apps and YouTube content has increased the adoption of tablet use in primary schools. Schools have to manage this and be more conscious of the impact application updates have on their Internet reliability and costs.
- While embedded online tools help primary schools deliver more structured, collaborative activities in the classroom, teachers need the flexibility and control to be able to set online lesson plans. They also require the ability to see what students are accessing and to restrict access easily in class, if needed.
We’ll Manage the CyberHound Solution For You
We offer primary schools a fully Managed Service, ensuring their CyberHound solution is optimally implemented while removing the administrative and technical burdens for school staff.
Our Managed Service provides proactive monitoring and recommendations, ongoing enhancements, online change requests and complete peace of mind for school executives.
Developing Our Future
Technology helps us to nurture 21st century learners who are cognitively nimble, creative problem-solvers and adept seekers rather than possessors of knowledge.
CyberHound’s intuitive technology helps to protect students in a safe online environment where the teacher is control of what they can and can’t access.
Digital Risk Assessment
Our Digital Risk Assessment (DRA) provides primary schools with a comprehensive report based on industry best practice in key areas.
This confidential report details risks as well as specific recommendations.
Book your Digitial Risk Assessment today –
CyberHound was the only company that completely understood our needs and was able to offer
a solution that met the particular requirements.
Dolores Giordimainan, Deputy Principal, Seabrook Primary School
An increasing number of primary schools are adopting iPads and other tablet devices as education tools. RoamSafe is designed specifically for iPads and helps schools to:
- Protect students from online risks.
- Provide customised access to certain websites and applications in compliance with the school’s online policy – on and even off campus.
- Apply different policies to each year group.
- Enforce Google and YouTube safety tools.
- Identify any at-risk online behaviour.