ICT Simplicity for Primary Schools
CyberHound provides Primary Schools with the ultimate Learning Enablement Platform, offering complete protection for students. It has been designed in Australia to simplify the growing complexity of managing online activity in primary schools – for example the use of eLearning tools, web browsing, or application use.
With the CyberHound solution in place you can focus on teaching while we take care of the IT needs to deliver reliable and safe internet experiences, making it easy for teachers and students.
How Do Primary
- Predictable costs – no additional ongoing support costs.
- Any changes can be easily requested and we take care of it for you.
- No need to worry about holiday or sickness cover – we are always here for you.
- We set it up for you using a best practice implementation model we have developed over many years of working with primary schools.
- No need for IT training – we take care of the solution for you.
CyberHound was the only company that completely understood our needs and was able to offer
a solution that met the particular requirements.
Dolores Giordimainan, Deputy Principal, Seabrook Primary School
We’ll Manage the CyberHound Solution For You
We offer primary schools a fully Managed Service, ensuring their CyberHound solution is optimally implemented while removing the administrative and technical burdens for school staff.
Our Managed Service provides proactive monitoring and recommendations, ongoing enhancements, online change requests and complete peace of mind for school executives.
Developing Our Future
Technology helps us to nurture 21st century learners who are cognitively nimble, creative problem-solvers and adept seekers rather than possessors of knowledge.
CyberHound’s intuitive technology helps to protect students in a safe online environment where the teacher is control of what they can and can’t access.