Implementation Services –
When considering a solution for your school it is important to evaluate a comprehensive deployment and implementation service to ensure you hit the ground running. CyberHound implementation engineers have over 20 years experience in networking and specialize in understanding the complex networks and requirements found in modern schools.
- Experienced Engineers
Engineers experienced with education specific networks using complex wireless, switching, routing and BYOD environments.
- Security Best Practice
Provide assistance and recommendations on security best practice topics such as firewall, application control and web filtering policies.
- Fully Tested and Configured
Implement a fully tested and configured solution ensuring business objectives are achieved and benefits realised.
- Consultation Services
Consultation services to determine reporting and alerting requirements to create and deliver customer specific reporting for the required users.
- Strong protection combined with flexible granular policies
Page based filtering allows for more flexible granular policies for students whilst protecting them from possible in appropriate content.
CyberHound Professional Implementation Service
CyberHound’s Professional Services team has a wide range of experience in implementing our solutions in schools across Australia and overseas. With over a thousand successful implementations, schools can rest assured that their implementation expert will guide them through every step of the way and ensure a positive experience for all users.
The implementation service has been developed over many years to ensure a smooth transition to the CyberHound service. Our 5 stage process provides complete peace of mind and immediate benefits for the school.
Implementation Services – Technical Scoping
To ensure a smooth transition from your existing product to the CyberHound solution our experienced team will conduct a detailed technical needs analysis and scoping session with your staff to prepare in detail a plan for the implementation of your new service. A technical scoping session consists of the following components:
- Review network design and architecture for both current and future states.
- Assess existing routing, wireless, security and directory service infrastructure and configurations.
- Identify content requiring access including Websites, Applications, Cloud services, user devices and much more.
- Determine source-based requirements such as which users, groups, networks and devices require access to what content.
- Design reporting requirements for configuration at the time of implementation.
- Completion of a scope of work document and delivery of new CyberHound solution.